The Weeknd announces new album ‘Starboy’; releases title track single featuring Daft Punk

Canadian r&b singer-songwriter gone popstar is back with a follow up to his critically acclaimed Grammy-award winning second album ‘Beauty Behind The Madness’. The new album ‘Starboy’ is set for release on November 25th 2016, via XO and Republic records.

The title track from the album is out now and features French electronic duo Daft Punk, taking The Weeknd back to his roots and adding a rhythmic twist.

While the album is slated to have 18 tracks, with the full track list is yet to be revealed – the title of one more track has been revealed entitled ‘False Alarm’. Could this be the title of the next single from the album?

Links:

Official website

Facebook

Related Posts
Comments ( 51 )
  1. Roscoe88
    27 Oct 16 at 4:27 AM

Reading your website is pure pleasure for me, it deserves to go
    viral, you need some initial traffic only. If you want to know how to get it
    search for: blackhatworren’s strategies

2. Denisha
    28 Oct 16 at 8:37 AM

I liletarly jumped out of my chair and danced after reading this!

3. Richelle94
    17 Nov 16 at 8:47 PM

Reading your content is pure pleasure for me, it deserves to go viral, you need some initial traffic only.
    If you want to know how to get it search for: blackhatworren’s strategies

4. generic doctor
    08 Dec 16 at 10:08 PM

this image is actually the inspiring! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJzPyBZiQA

5. 98Louanne
    07 Jan 17 at 11:29 AM

I must say you have hi quality articles here.
    Your blog should go viral. You need initial traffic only.
    How to get it? Search for: Etorofer’s strategies

6. Boss
    09 Feb 17 at 4:13 AM

Glad to see you writing and I hope I run into you again on Green Mtn in 2010. I will email you in hopes of doing a trail run toetgher sometime soon. Take care.