APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SEMESTER 1 2019/20! Applications will stay open until a few weeks.
Please contact the committee if you have any questions BEFORE you apply. Our top tip for filling in the form is to BE SPECIFIC! Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenting your own show on KUBE Radio is often the first broadcasting experience students have. Whether you are completely new to radio, or have prior experience of any sort, our aim at KUBE is to give as many Keele students the opportunity to broadcast on air with more or less full creative control, while promoting a professional output as a radio station!
- Applications are taken at the beginning of each semester and are only valid for that semester (i.e. if you are successful for a show in the first semester you will still need to apply again in the second semester if you want to continue)
- Technical training is compulsory for presenters that are new to our studio
- Applications are NOT processed on a first-come first-served basis (All applications are reviewed and assigned together, all show times will be announced on the same day chosen by the Programme Controller, Matt Thomas – please keep an eye on your emails)
- Be completely honest in your application (We care more about your ideas than the experience you have, and we can give you all the training and help you need!)
If you have any issues with submitting the form, first check:
- You have filled in ALL fields (sometimes even if they’re not labeled “required” the form still won’t submit).
- Triple check that you have entered the CAPTCHA value correctly (the ‘prove you are human’ section).
- If you are still having issues, save your application form in notepad or another text editor, and contact the program controller.